- Specialty Tractors (75-155 Engine HP)
- Utility Tractors (22.4 - 140 Engine HP)
- Utility Tractor Attachments & Implements
- Home & Workshop Products
Here are some great tips to help prepare you for the interview process at Deere & Company.
1. Visit the company. Look at the website. Do some research. Get to know what Deere & Company does and what the company is all about.
2. Dress appropriately for the interview, business professional (suite).
3. Bring a copy of your resume and know what is on it.
4. Make sure you know the exact time and location for the interview --- get there a few minutes early.
5. Tell us about yourself. We want to get to know you and the experiences that make you a value added member to our team.
6. Be prepared to get asked questions. Answer these questions in a STAR Method (Situation/Task, Action, and Result) to more thoroughly explain your education and experiences that make you fit for this job.
7. Get to know us. Prepare some questions that makes us think. Don’t be shy to ask any questions. This helps us build a connection and understand your desire to have this job.
8. Relax and take a deep breath. No one knows more about you than you!
You’ve gotten this far—now come land your dream job!
We provided guidelines for 2nd round interview process to help you feel more comfortable when coming to interview in the Deere & Company environment.
1. Arrive at Deere & Company location at time specified by interview logistics.
2. Employee(s) will welcome you and lead you to the correct conference room.
3. You will receive a packet that includes your schedule for the day.
4. Employee will review the schedule with you and you will be able to ask any initial questions.
5. Candidates will introduce themselves and then we will start the interview process.
6. Employee will give an overview of internship/development program.
7. Candidates will sit through a data integration session.
8. Lunch or a snack will be provided based on the time of the interview.
9. A tour of the facility will be given.
10. Candidate will be given a time table of when they will be contacted by the hiring personnel.