Extended Monitor mounted on A-post with 4600 CommandCenter™ display
The Gen 4 Extended Monitor provides a secondary monitor solution for producers who want two monitors to manage their machine and precision ag applications on their 4600 CommandCenter or 4640 Universal Display. Adding the second monitor gives producers in display-intensive operations the ability to view and adjust more of their operations at once.
Leveraging a Generation 4 display with an Extended Monitor provides the following benefits:
- One easy-to-use system - Make adjustments on the go with either monitor in one operating system while having direct access to more run pages and information at all times.
- Simplified in-cab operating experience - Generation 4 displays are built on a foundation of being easy to use for operators. Two monitors from the same system eliminates the potential for mismatched information and the need for separate software updates for different displays.
- Maximize uptime and minimize setup time with quick and easy plug and play over the traditional dual-display setup steps.
- Better positioned to avoid costly mistakes during product application by providing the ability to more effectively have direct access to information and adjustments.
- Increased customization and viewable access to the Generation 4 run page layout, as well as flexible mounting location of the additional monitor.