Smart steps now mean more uptime, better return on investment
A lot of growers never stop looking for ways to increase their combine’s performance and value. If you’re one of them, here are two, sure-fire ways to do so:
- Have your combine inspected by the certified technicians at your local John Deere dealership
- Add More value, capability and comfort with John Deere performance parts and attachments
Inspect now, pay later
Your certified John Deere technician will restore your combine to factory specifications by:
- Quickly diagnosing any issues
- Identifying worn parts and replacing them with genuine John Deere parts
Schedule your inspection anytime between November 1, 2011 and April 30, 2012, and get No-Payments/No-Interest (NP/NI) financing for 90 days or more with your multi-use account
Schedule an inspection now with your local dealer
Add more utility, longevity
John Deere offers a range of performance parts and attachments for your combine:
- Manage residue distribution better with Extra-wide Straw Spreaders
- Improve visibility at night with FieldVision™ Xenon HID Lighting
- Increase combine life with Extended-wear Concaves
Explore more combine performance kits and attachments.
Order online at JDParts.com, or talk to your local dealer.
*Subject to approved credit on John Deere Financial multi-use account, a service of John Deere Financial, f.s.b. For agricultural/commercial use only. After the promotional period, interest charges will begin to accrue at the regular John Deere Financial multi-use account rate. Available at participating merchants.