Features & Specs
- High torque at low RPM's
- Productive in later thinnings
- Levelling and rotating cab
- PowerTech plus engine
|Load rating||11000 kg
|Engine power||155 hp
|Tractive effort||140 kN
Build Your Own
Tough Thinnings Have Never Been So Easy
The 1010E Forwarder offers the perfect solution for thinnings operations through proven components integrated into a new size class of forwarder.
The 1010E is powered by a 4.5 litre Deere engine, offering high torque at low RPM´s, whilst the CF5 boom allows powerful, quick and smooth loader operation even in the densest thinning plantations. Unrivalled visibility and comfort is guaranteed with the new levelling and rotating operators cabin ensuring faster load cycles and reduced operator fatigue even in the toughest conditions.
AN UNMATCHED DEALER NETWORK
When you have a John Deere, you have the John Deere dealer network at your disposal. You'll appreciate the difference you'll see in the knowledgeable sales staff, the certified service technicians, and the well-stocked parts inventory.
Locate Your DealerLocate Your Dealer
We strive to ensure that John Deere products are of exceptional quality. Safety is our top priority.
View Safety Information
- PowerTech™ Plus diesel engines deliver high torque at low rpm for excellent fuel efficiency and power without compromise. The engine responds to workload changes, enabling more fluent and productive log loading.
- Exclusive TimberLink automatic monitoring system helps you keep an eye on operating costs while tracking machine performance and efficiency. Work-cycle information such as loading and driving times can be used to fine-tune boom settings and improve operator technique.
- Duraxle™ heavy-duty bogie axles are designed to carry heavy loads over long distances. They deliver excellent tractive force in difficult and soft terrain, longer axle and tire life, lower ground pressure, and higher ground clearance.
- Two optional rearview cameras – one mounted on the rear chassis, the other at the top of the cabin – provide "eyes-in-the-back-of-the-head" visibility via the LCD monitor screen. An audible alert warns workers when the machine is in reverse.
- V-shaped bottom provides better clearance over rocks and stumps, and a smoother ride in rough terrain
- Available in six-and eight-wheel configurations
- Customize your load space by choosing different frame lengths and cross-sectional areas. Fixed or hydraulic headboard options further enhance load-space flexibility.
- Hidden hose option on the 10-m (32.8 ft.) reach CF5 and CF7 booms helps improve uptime in dense thinnings.
- CF Forwarder booms deliver best-in-class log handling. Combined with the Timbermatic F-12 control system and efficient hydraulics, CF booms deliver maximum productivity.
- With four moveable bunks and eight adjustable load stakes, load space for different log lengths and load heights is easy to configure
- Flat-bunk mounts have replaced pipe-type mounts, for better grapple access and quick bunk adjustments to fit different log lengths.
- The CF5 boom provides additional power reserve to handle large logs.
- Self-cleaning engine air filter extends filter-change intervals and filter life, while lowering daily operating costs.
- The boom valve has been relocated to the base of the boom, where it offers easier service access.
- The operator station can be tilted in minutes, for wide-open access to internal components.
- Reliable and flexibly interchangeable electronic components reduce machine downtime. Commonality among the basic components of all John Deere Forestry equipment lowers your investment in service parts.
- New V-groove axle mounts bear up to 20-percent-higher dynamic side loads.
- Five-hundred-four engine oil and filter-service intervals decrease planned downtime and expense.
- Hydraulic-driven variable-speed fan runs only as needed, reducing fuel consumption and debris flow through the cooler cores. It is programmable to reverse at periodic intervals to clear core-clogging buildup.
- The off-line oil filter located inside the hydraulic oil tank improves filtration for a cleaner hydraulic system and longer life.
- Grouped checkpoints and optional central lubrication system speed daily checks and greasing.
SPECIAL OFFERS NATIONAL (Except Québec)
2.99% APR for 36 Months† on New John Deere Forwarders.
†For complete details regarding this offer, please select the corresponding link above.
01 November 2016 - 28 February 2017
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN…