2500E E-Cut Hybrid Diesel
Features & Specs
See All Features
- A proven design that drives the cutting unit with electric reel motors
- 102 potential leak points eliminated in the reel circuit
- Reduced sound levels and fuel consumption @ 2250 RPM
- Greatly reduce triplex ring with exclusive offset cutting units
See All Specs
|Engine||19.6 hp (14.6 kW) gross @3000 rpm, 784cc, PS
|Cutting Units||Quick Adjust QA5 22-in. (55.9 cm), offset design
|Cutting Width||62 in. (157.5 cm)
Build Your Own
Nothing on your course gets more scrutiny than the greens. Which is why since 2005, John Deere has been introducing customers to the many benefits of E-Cut Hybrid technology:
- Elimination of 102 hydraulic leak points in the reel circuit.
- A consistent frequency of clip that can only be generated by electricity.
- Lower fuel consumption and reduced sound levels.
- Easier maintenance than conventional mowers.
Now you can purchase John Deere equipment with more confidence than ever before. The PowerGard Protection Plan* extended warranty covers failures due to defective materials or original workmanship of covered components.
More information on Extended Warranty
We strive to ensure that John Deere products are of exceptional quality. Safety is our top priority.
View Safety Information
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Product features are based on published information at the time of publication. Product features subject to change. Please contact your local dealer for more detailed information.
Third party trademarks referenced herein are trademarks of those third parties.
The engine horsepower and torque information are provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. Actual operating horsepower and torque will be less. Refer to the engine manufacturer's web site for additional information.