Cell phones, global positioning system (GPS), and other devices are key tools for farming today. John Deere has now made it easier than ever to incorporate these tools into the operator station.
RAM X-Grip holder
For proper machine operation, it is critical that accessory devices and tools be located and mounted where they are accessible but do not interfere with visibility and controls. The new RAM® mount kit has been specially developed to meet this need in John Deere tractors and now utility vehicles.
Simply remove the large wing nut from the assembly, insert the stud into any open hole in the occupant protective structure (OPS), and tighten down the jam nut.
- Patented RAM X-Grip™ holder fits most cell phones and similar devices including iPod®, iPad®, iPhone®, BlackBerry®, Samsung Galaxy® and others.
- Mounts to the holes in the OPS
- Ball joints allow for variable positioning
- Holds firm even in rugged terrain
- The holder is compatible with many other RAM® products with their B size or 25.4-mm (1-in.) ball accessories
The RAM X-Grip has a clean and clever four-leg design that sports great holding power without hiding the phone behind foam pads and plastic.
- High-strength composite and stainless-steel construction
- Spring-loaded holder expands and contracts for custom fit
- Minimum width: 1.875 in. (47 mm)
- Maximum width: 3.25 in. (82 mm)
- Depth: 0.875 in. (22 mm)
- Rubber-coated tips will hold device firm and stable
- Easy access grip knobs for quick release of your device
90 days, limited.
RAM and RAM X-Grip are trademarks of National Products Inc. iPad, iPod, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple, Inc. BlackBerry is a trademark of Research In Motion Limited (RIM). Samsung Galaxy is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co.