Published 12/26/2013 09:46 PM | Updated 05/28/2015 01:33 PM
MyJohnDeere — How to create a new MyJohnDeere account
Creating a new MyJohnDeere account:
1. New user goes to www.myjohndeere.com.
2. On the sign in page, select the Create New Account link.
3. Step 1 - Fill out the Personal Information form, then click on "Continue"
4. Step 2 - On the next form, fill in a unique Username and Password and set a challenge question and answer, then click "Submit"
5. An email will automatically be sent to the email address added to the personal information form. Close all browser windows, then open that email and click on "Validate Profile"
6. A browser window will open and prompt the user to reset the password and challenge question/answer; once complete, click "Submit".
7. The next screen will verify the password and challenge question is saved, click "Continue".
8. The next screen will ask the user to Review the profile information, once the information is verified click on "Submit"
9. The next screen will state that the profile validation is complete, click on "Continue"
10. The user will then be prompted in a new browser window to log into MyJohnDeere™ with the User ID and new password.
11. Once logged into MyJohnDeere, the customer will need to select "My Operations" which will open a new window asking the customer to create a new organization. If the user is new, please proceed in entering a new Organization name in the text box (must be unique) and click on "Let me in!" *** If the customer has already received a "Staff Invite" email from an Admin of another org, please close all windows and proceed in clicking on "Accept Request" within that email.
They will then be prompted to log into MyJohnDeere and they will see the invitation request to accept ***
12. Once the user enters a new org name and is "let in" to MyJohnDeere a JDLink™ account will also be created at that time with the same unique name.
13. From this point on, anytime the user logs into MyJohnDeere or goes to www.jdlink.com they will be prompted to log into this organization with the User ID and password they have validated.