Expand AllCollapse All
What is JDLink?
- JDLink is John Deere's telematics system and the core component of John Deere WorkSight™.
- It enables you to manage your entire fleet from your desktop or mobile device.
- It gives you anytime remote access to machine hours and location, fuel consumption, idle time, maintenance reminders, and more.
How Does JDLink Work?
JDLink works by using:
- Durable onboard telematics hardware to capture incredibly detailed, real-time data for every enabled machine in your fleet.
- Machine utilization and efficiency measures to make improvements and boost profitability.
- The alert function lets you know immediately if there's a problem.
- Your dealer can read and clear diagnostic codes, record machine-performance data, and update software without traveling to the jobsite.
- If necessary, your dealer technician may be able to arrive at the jobsite with the right parts and tools in hand.
- Geofence and curfew features to help prevent theft and unauthorized use.
- Limit when and where machines can be used and be promptly notified when those limits are violated.
- JDLink is standard on nearly all John Deere equipment.
- Five-year JDLink Ultimate in-base subscription comes with all production-class Loaders, Dozers, ADTs, and Excavators.