4045TFG034.5L Generator Drive Engine
- PowerTech™ EWX
- Standby: 55 kW (74 hp) @ 1800 rpm
- Prime: 50 kW (68 hp) @ 1800 rpm
- Wastegated turbochargers are designed to develop more airflow at lower engine speeds to improve low-speed torque. The wastegate control device bleeds off a portion of the exhaust flow at higher engine speeds. Wastegated turbos deliver improved transient response and higher peak torque without compromising engine envelope size. They also provide the lowest installed cost across a given power range.
- This system is the Best Available Control Technology (BACT) for particulates that delivers premium block load acceptance characteristics and utilize a catalyzed exhaust filter that contains a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) and a diesel particulate filter (DPF). The DOC reacts with exhaust gases to reduce carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons, and some particulate matter (PM). The downstream DPF traps and holds the remaining PM. Trapped particles are oxidized within the DPF through a continuous cleaning process called passive regeneration. Passive regeneration occurs during normal operating conditions when heat from the exhaust stream and catalysts within the exhaust filter trigger the oxidation of the trapped PM. If passive regeneration cannot be achieved due to low temperature, load, or speed, then PM is removed using active regeneration — an automatic cleaning process controlled by the exhaust temperature management system.
- The HPCR fuel system provides variable common-rail pressure and higher injection pressures up to 2,500 bar (36,000 psi). It also controls fuel injection timing and provides precise control for the start, duration, and end of injection.
- Lower installed cost
- Mounting points are the same as previous engine models
- Cross-flow head design provides excellent breathing from a lower-cost 2-valve cylinder head.
- Faster engine control unit (ECU) manages both the engine and the exhaust filter
- JDLink™ lets you monitor, protect, and maintain your equipment 24/7
- Premium software option integrates with equipment or vehicles to reduce engineering and installation costs
- Electronic engine controls can be engine or remote mounted
- Gear-driven auxiliary drives
- 500-hour oil change
- Self-adjusting poly-vee fan drive
- RH and LH engine mounted final fuel filters
- Replaceable (wet) cylinder liners
- Optional low-pressure fuel system with electrical transfer pump and "auto-prime" feature
- Single fluid solution
Confidence is Built In
Backed by a powerful support network