4045TF2904.5L Generator Drive Engine
- PowerTech™ M
- Standby: 55 kW (74 hp) @ 1800 rpm
- Prime: 50 kW (67 hp) @ 1800 rpm
- Fixed geometry turbochargers are sized for a specific power range and optimized to provide excellent performance across the entire torque curve. They are also designed to maximize fuel economy between the engine's rated speed and peak torque.
- In turbocharged engines, the air is pre-compressed. Due to the higher pressure, more air is supplied into the combustion chamber, allowing a corresponding increase in fuel injection, which results in greater engine output.
- The timing and fuel injection pressures are optimized to maximize performance and fuel economy at a given rated speed.
- Cross-flow head design provides excellent breathing from a lower-cost 2-valve cylinder head.
Confidence is Built In
Backed by a powerful support network