6135HF47513.5L Industrial Diesel Engine
- 294 – 448 kW (394 - 600 hp)
FIXED GEOMETRY TURBOCHARGER
- Fixed geometry turbochargers are sized for a specific power range and optimized to provide excellent performance across the entire torque curve. They are also designed to maximize fuel economy between the engine's rated speed and peak torque.
ELECTRONIC UNIT PUMP (EUP) FUEL SYSTEM
- The EUI fuel system provides higher injection pressures up to 2,275 bar (33,000 psi). It also controls fuel injection timing and provides precise control for start, duration, and end of injection.
4-VALVE CYLINDER HEAD
- The 4-valve cylinder head provides excellent airflow resulting in greater low-speed torque and better transient response time by utilizing a cross-flow design.
- This is the most efficient method of cooling intake air to help reduce engine emissions while maintaining low-speed torque, transient response time, and peak torque. It enables an engine to meet emissions regulations with better fuel economy and the lowest installed costs.
JOHN DEERE ELECTRONIC ENGINE CONTROLS
- Electronic engine controls monitor critical engine functions, providing warning and/or shutdown to prevent costly engine repairs and eliminate the need for add-on governing components, all lowering total installed costs.
Confidence is Built In
Backed by a powerful support network